Girls' Lightweight Reversible Puffer Jacket
- Rokka & Rolla Girls' Lightweight Reversible Puffer Jacket: Selected 3M High-tech filler provides better insulation and extra down-like warmth; Maintains high thermal performance in cold and wet conditions
- Reversible, lightweight & warm: kids can choose from the soft faux fur side or water-resistant quilted side. Both are insulated with lightweight and airy down alternative which is warm and comfortable
- The premium high-tech insulation stays warm and fluffy when wet. It provides better down-like warmth and maintains high thermal performance in cold and wet conditions
- Design details: stand-up collar, reflective pull on center-front YKK zipper, handwarmer pockets on both sides, name label in left hand side pocket on faux fur side. Jacket length hits at the hips
- Occasions: suitable for various indoor and outdoor occasions such as school, picnic, party, running, riding, cycling, mountain climbing, hiking, camping, fishing, skating, skiing, snowboarding and other activities in Fall & Winter
CONTENT & CARE
- Reversible Shell & Lining: 100% polyester; Insulation: 100% polyester
- Hand wash is preferred or follow the machine wash instructions; Close all zippers before machine wash; Machine washable in cold & gentle cycle with similar colors; Wash the garment inside out; Only non-chlorine bleach when needed; Hang Dry and then gently pat the migrated filler back to normal
Comfy; Versatile jacket
I bought this for my niece and she loves it. The versatility is great touch!
Very nice jacket!
Bought it for my granddaughter & when it arrived, it was nicer than I expected & she absolutely fell in love with it!
Reversible and Warm
Love that this is reversible. My daughter loves the soft, fluffy material.
Great made coat
This was for my niece and she loves it!! She doesn’t ever take it off! After a shower the coat right back on. Comfy and warm according to her!
Great for mild climates
This jacket is soft, lightweight, easy to pack, vibrant colors, and adorable. I don't think it would be as useful for wet, extremely cold climates. It's great for a Phoenix winter though. Very pleased!