Boys' Lightweight Reversible Puffer Jacket
- Rokka & Rolla Boys' Lightweight Reversible Puffer Jacket: Zipper closure
- Reversible, lightweight & warm: kids can choose from the sherpa-pile soft fleece side or water-resistant quilted side. Both are insulated with lightweight and airy down alternative which is warm and comfortable.
- The premium high-tech insulation stays warm and fluffy when wet. It provides better down-like warmth and maintains high thermal performance in cold and wet conditions.
- Design details: stand-up collar, reflective pull on center-front YKK zipper, zipper chin guard, reflective logo badge on the sherpa-pile fleece side for better safety, handwarmer pockets on both sides, name label in left hand side pocket on fleece shell side, elasticized cuffs and hem.
- Occasions: suitable for various indoor and outdoor occasions such as school, picnic, party, running, riding, cycling, mountain climbing, hiking, camping, fishing, skating, skiing, snowboarding and other activities in Fall & Winter
CONTENT & CARE
- Reversible Shell & Lining: 100% polyester; Insulation: 100% polyester
- Hand wash is preferred or follow the machine wash instructions; Close all zippers before machine wash; Machine washable in cold & gentle cycle with similar colors; Wash the garment inside out; Only non-chlorine bleach when needed; Hang Dry and then gently pat the migrated filler back to normal
This is a GREAT jacket!
Came next day, great price, and great quality. My son loves it.
Aside from the lack of a hood, it's perfect.
I really love how this jacket fits my son. It lightweight and we both like that it's reversible. The only thing we didn't like about this jacket is that it lacks a hood. A hood would have made this jacket better. Other than that we both dig this jacket.
Fits well. My grandson loves it.
Size 8 should fit my son but it runs small. He loves the fuzzy side and looks good overall. I will let him use and safe for my younger one.