Boys' Heavy Padded Puffer Jacket
- Rokka & Rolla's Boys' Heavy Padded Puffer Jacket: Heavyweight quilted puffer jacket features a thickened poly filler which provides better insulation and extra down-like warmth; It maintains high thermal performance in cold and wet conditions without being heavy & bulky
- Shell fabric with shower and water resistant finishing; High density synthetic & finer yarns to achieve nice and smooth hand feeling; Windproof sleeve opening keeps warmth and prevent wind and chill extremely well
- Super soft and comfortable hood lining with nice designed "rokka&rolla" logo print elastic hood edge, which makes it more windproof and more fashionable; The reflective zipper band around zipper teeth and chin zipper guard makes kids safe. Name card inside the left pocket can help to prevent from losing at school or other places
- Suitable for various occasions such as school, party, climbing, hiking, camping, skating, skiing, snowboarding and other outdoor activities in Fall & Winter
CONTENT & CARE
- Very Black
- Shell: 100% Nylon; Lining & Insulation: 100% Polyester
- Close all zippers before machine wash; Remove fur trim before washing; Machine washable in cold water with similar colors; Wash the garment inside out; Only non-chlorine bleach when needed; Hang Dry
Very worm and fits well
I love that it is thick and worm keeps my son from getting cold he says it's too work till he goes out side
Cute coat, my son says it's so cozy! Seems to be good quality. It has the "sweatshirt style" wrists that come out of the wrists (I don't know how to describe that) so it seems as though it will help keep snow and cold out. As for size, it's on the smaller size but not too small. I would say if you are questioning it to size up.
Warm coat if you order I suggest ordering a size bigger than what you wear.
Excellent, has held up so far. Warm enough for Northern Wisconsin