Women's Winter Heavy Puffer Jacket w/ Faux Fur Hood
- Rokka & Rolla Women's Winter Heavy Puffer Jacket w/ Faux Fur Hood: Heavy insulated parka jacket features a thickened and soft polyester filler which provides better insulation and extra down-like warmth; Ultra soft and thermal lining maintains high thermal performance in cold and wet conditions without being heavy & bulky
- Faux fur hood trim Arctic parka designed with water-resistant shell fabric; High density synthetic & finer yarns to achieve nice and smooth hand feeling; Adjustable waist with drawcord makes it fit perfectly
- Adjustable hood with removable faux fur hood trim and ultra soft hood lining, comfortable neck and cuffs designed with elastic cuff rib to keep better warmth and to prevent wind and chill extremely well; Sleeves designed with stylish PU patch on elbows for better durability; Well-made "ROKKA&ROLLA" logo zipper puller for the ease of wearing; Two zipper pockets and two big Button-flap hand pockets for more convenience and utility
- Suitable for various occasions such as business work, school, party, climbing, hiking, camping, skating, skiing, snowboarding and other outdoor activities in Winter or extremely cold weather
CONTENT & CARE
- Shell & Lining: 100% Polyester; Faux fur on hood trim: 100% acrylic
- Close all zippers before machine wash; Remove fur trim before washing; Machine washable in cold water with similar colors; Wash the garment inside out; Only non-chlorine bleach when needed; Do not iron on faux leather trim; Hang Dry
This is a very very nice and quality coat.
This coat is perfect. The waist is adjustable. The chest is just right and matches the sizes listed. The coat is filled with down feathers and is warm but doesn’t cause sweating. The hood is very pretty and the faux fur doesn’t look cheap. Very very expensive looking.
Maybe For An Orangutan
Had high hopes for this based on reviews, but OMG, definitely not for me! I ordered an XL because of the reviews by other customers. I'm 5 feet 3 inches and weigh about 185. I generally wear a size 14. This coat is BULKY to start with. The way it fits around the neck is just too constrictive, the hood is large and when it's up you definitely can't see things peripherally. But the WORST part is that the sleeves literally came down over the ends of my fingertips. I looked like an orangutan stuffed in a stovepipe! Maybe this would work if you are tall, have a long neck and long arms. I will say that the coat is nice looking, seems well made, and has some nice features.....certainly not for me.
Hi Tp, We're sorry that the jacket didn't meet your expectation, please feel free to reach out for any further assistance and we're here to help. :) Sincerely, Rokka & Rolla Team
I’m a returned customer who became a super fans of these jackets and coats
I’m a returned customer who became a super fans of these jackets and coats. They are always higher than my expectations with decent quality and attractive price. This parka jacket fits perfectly. I could still wear a sweater or some shirts inside. It is a warm parka. I like the design of collar which keeps a good warmth. The faux fur looks very nice and soft. As a conservationist, I really appreciate that they used faux fur instead. Highly recommended.
Great mother in law gift
I initially bought it for me, but she saw it and liked it so much that i gave it to her. She loves it
Nice little heavy and for me little big